lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2012


At the moment I’m really enjoying a TV series, “El reemplazante”.  I really like watching TV, but I don’t do it much because I don’t have time and I don’t find anything really interesting or educative. This program is really entertaining, but also shows things from our way of living. It’s a shame that it’s on on Monday nights, and I have to work those days.
“El reemplazante” is about a well off engineer who by obligation has to work on a municipal school in San Miguel. He grew up there, and left to make money. The series shows how he builds a relationship with the students, and also with other teachers. 
I think some things on the show are a little bit overreacted, but what I like is the shooting style, is very real. It’s the same director that made “Los archivos del Cardenal” (LAC), and technically is similar. Also the story is attractive; the scenes are enveloping, and the characters are believable. I like the actors; the leading actor is new I think I’ve only seen him before in LAC. He is not especially handsome but he has something charming. The leading actress is Blanca Lewin, who I’ve always liked. The kids from the school are not real actors; they are kids who are being themselves.  That I also like. 

2 comentarios:

  1. I have never seen this movie! But for what you tell, I think its interesting

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have really enjoyed this movie. I watch it on youtube when I get the chance. I think it has been well thought thinking of the role of the main character, the school condition and the reality of many students.

    ResponderEliminar